by Tamimi Press: 18 February 2014
Video by Bilal Tamimi
Around 2 a.m. the Zionist Israeli forces violently raided the village of Nabi Saleh searching brutally in the houses for ‘wanted’ people by using an album of photos to identify youth from the village.. 5 people were arrested:
- Mohammad Attaallah Tamimi – from Tamimi Press / 25 years old
- Rami Hussein Yousef Tamimi / 36 years old
- Jihad Muhammad Rushdi Tamimi / 23 years old
- Mahmoud Mohammed al-Tamimi Wagih / 19 years old
- Basil Abdul Ilah Saleh Al-Tamimi / ONLY 16 years oldThey were brought to unknown destination.
Photos from the wall of Tamimi Press Office and Media were also confiscated. The photos were used to show visitors the violations and abuses carried out by the Israeli Forces against the people and the village of Nabi Saleh.
***Update on arrests in Nabi Saleh***
Muhammad ‘Atallah al-Tamimi, who was arrested last night at his home in Nabi Saleh, was released today on 1000NIS bail. The hearing for Basel Tamimi, 16, arrested during the same raid, is set for tomorrow. However, his father was detained after a verbal altercation with an IOF officer. In addition, Islam Dar Ayub al-Tamimi was sentenced today to 15 months in the occupation prison.